Level 3, 969 Burke Road, Camberwell
|Tel: (03) 9017 3646 || Free call: 1300 323 240|
Behaviour Work Group are specialists in Clinical, Forensic and Organisational Psychology for adults, families, teens and children.
Dr. Simon Kennedy is a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist and Director of Behaviour Work Group, with a specialty in psycho-legal assessment, reporting and testimony. He has been a registered Psychologist since 1984, and is a member of the Australian Psychological Society.
Our services include:-
- Psychological assessments, reports and testimony for legal matters for family, children, criminal, civil/compensation, Workcover, Victims of Crime matters.
- Counselling and therapy for adults, couples, families, adolescents and children|
- Cognitive-behavioural, evidence-based, brief, problem and solution focused
- Organisational intervention - Training and Prevention
- Work stress and climate, work-life balance, barriers to productivity,
Behaviour Work Group operates under the principles and ethics of the Australian Psychological Society.
Our values are: Professionalism, Accountability, Fairness and Commitment.